Lights, Camera, Leads!
We understand the difficulty in getting your story out to the world, and we have the processes and experience to successfully get that story told.
“KBI are addressing a unique blind spot in the cybersecurity industry; focussing on business outcomes and providing insight on how these are achieved. This is especially important in an industry where many narratives and strategies are heavily sales-lead.”
– Scott Fletcher, Cloud Solutions Engineer
Over our years of operation, between our podcast and film work, we’ve been lucky enough to create content featuring representatives of some of the largest and most promising technology business on the planet. And now we’re helping businesses like yours get their message out too.
Organisations We’ve Interviewed
The WebKast Process
Frequently Asked Questions – WebKast
Film is the most engaging way to hold a conversation with someone with whom you’re not speaking. It’s not possible to meet with every single person you ‘d wish, and even then, nor is it effective. We’ve taken all the lessons we’ve learnt from years creating films and podcasts and put together a streamlined solution that removes the friction and headaches of full-blown production, and present it at a price point that’s affordable for any business.
- We’ve recorded well over one hundred webinars, and shot dozens of films. Our expertise in planning and production is your short-cut to avoiding cringeworthy attempts that not only don’t help with leads, but may deter potential prospects.
- Part of our process is the outreach to your potential audience. This means we help clean your CRM data and potentially even augment it with other sources too.
- Production quality is a key factor in representing effectively. We use our own production studio to record everything. If you’re remote, we use the same platform that Disney, TED, and The New York Times use for their remote interviews, not some run-of-the-mill webinar or online-meeting software.
- Content is worthless unless it’s actually seen. Part of the WebKast service is for KBI to also distribute it across our channels where appropriate, and actually house a copy of the film on our site too!
- It doesn’t matter how good the content is, or how engaged the audience: they’re human. They forget. We also offer the opportunity for our Sales Consultants to follow-up attendees (and those that missed out!) after the session, provide an opportunity to watch the recording, and we can even call them to close them on a demo or trial.